BKH808


September 4, 2011, 8:12 am
Filed under: Uncategorized

After getting the battery mounted in place the trunk looked a little naked. It needed carpet to make it a little more attracting.

I purchased a 72″x36″ roll of carpet at Walmart for $10 and a 1/8″ thick piece of wood from my local hardware store for $5 each.

I cut it to fit the flat surface of the floor covering the hole for the spare tire. Then traced it to another board for the final product. Then Adhesive spray was used to keep it in place then used a staple gun on the back.

I think it looks a hell of alot better, it was also fun to make.

Advertisements

2 Comments so far
Leave a comment

Awesome build. I’ll be following.

Comment by Drive510

Thanks man, I love 510’s I drove one once and it was cool as shit. ill be following you as well.

Comment by bkh808




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



%d bloggers like this: